Top Menu

New Year's Resolution of a Pakistani.

In this resolution I am going to write those entire top 12 oaths which we should take for coming year as good and educated citizens of Pakistan. If you already do these still revive it again so that your brain will automatically ring a bell when you will be going against of these. This is a New Year eve’s gift for all of you from my side. I am wishing you a very Happy New Year "2012".

1. I will keep my street, city, state and country clean and I will reduce the amount and toxicity of trash.

2. I will plant at least one tree or flower plant in the year of 2012 and will garden it daily.

3. I will focus more on giving rather than taking.

4. I will help poor, old, young’s and animals at any cost.

5. I will do my bit to stop corruption in my country.

6. I will start teaching at least one illiterate child as much I can do perfectly and with love rather one sentence.

7. I will start reading a history or religious book.

8. I will give equal time to my family, friends and office.

9. I will rise out my voice against all mismanagements and corruption in the society.

10. I will take serious steps for managing stress contents away from my loved ones and I will get out of my debt this year.

11. I will save energy more by unplugging cell phone chargers and other appliances when not in use, i will prefer a drive on a short trip (<500 miles) versus fly and i will turn off the lights when ever I will leave a room.

12.  I will quit smoking and alcoholic use. Not for me, but for my family.

Post a Comment

Copyright © Salt 'n Pepper Blog with Sarah Peracha • All rights reserved. OddThemes SEO Wordpress Themes 2018